Beyond Groups | Forum
At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest, as a guest you are not able to make a post and participate in discussions, to take full advantage of all the features this forum has to offer, please log in if you already a member or register with our community if you're not yet...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Beyond Groups | Forum
At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest, as a guest you are not able to make a post and participate in discussions, to take full advantage of all the features this forum has to offer, please log in if you already a member or register with our community if you're not yet...
Beyond Groups | Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lenovo A850 Charging Ways Solution

4 posters

Go down

lenovo - Lenovo A850 Charging Ways Solution Empty Lenovo A850 Charging Ways Solution

Post by anthonykhor 28/7/2014, 5:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anthonykhor
anthonykhor
Admin
Admin

http://beyondgroups.net

Back to top Go down

lenovo - Lenovo A850 Charging Ways Solution Empty Re: Lenovo A850 Charging Ways Solution

Post by fadlee04 16/1/2016, 5:25 am

hi admin, i have some problem here, i have Lenovo A850 here having a problem is when i plugin the USB cable charger the phone will suddenly cut off the power and totally cannot power on as long as the usb cable connected to the phone, but after disconnect the USB cable the phone can power on as usual, what is the acutely problem i need to solve? please HELP!!

fadlee04
New Members
New Members

Back to top Go down

lenovo - Lenovo A850 Charging Ways Solution Empty Re: Lenovo A850 Charging Ways Solution

Post by anthonykhor 16/1/2016, 2:50 pm

fadlee04 wrote:hi admin, i have some problem here, i have Lenovo A850 here having a problem is when i plugin the USB cable charger the phone will suddenly cut off the power and totally cannot power on as long as the usb cable connected to the phone, but after disconnect the USB cable the phone can power on as usual, what is the acutely problem i need to solve? please HELP!!  

try replace T1401 or C1401
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anthonykhor
anthonykhor
Admin
Admin

http://beyondgroups.net

Back to top Go down

Post by illussion021 3/7/2016, 1:46 pm

..hi admin i try this solution but fast charge and fast empty..sometimes i will charge is not to full is empty please help me

illussion021
New Members
New Members

Back to top Go down

Post by SuikaXigua 16/12/2016, 11:10 am

possible solution for a850+(a850plus)?

SuikaXigua
New Members
New Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down